Thursday, July 19, 2012

Back in The Saddle Again



This week was about back to business.

I had three special education hearings this week.  I never talk about pending cases.  This involves the privacy of the parties as well as fundamental considerations of due process of law.  Some folks have suggested that I write in this blog about my experiences as a hearing officer and mediator.  I cannot do that.

Yet there is plenty to talk about here.  Beginning next week we will explore some of the lessons I learned during my extended session on Bullying and IDEA at Seattle U last week.  Bullying remains the hottest of hot button issues in special education law.  More later.

3 comments:

  1. That so nice of you. Sharing your experience with others helps in learning and creating awareness among the public.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you’re back, and work is going well, looking forward to upcoming posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete