Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Thanks Utah!

I recently had the pleasure of getting to spend a chunk of time in beautiful Ogden and Salt Lake City, Utah. I presented at the annual Utah Special Education Law Institute, and I conducted a training for hearing officers, mediators and facilitators for the state Office of Education. I also did some work on a pending due process in Utah in which I am serving as the hearing officer.
I want to thank the folks from the USOE who took such good care of me. The conference was very high quality and enjoyable. The training went well. Thanks to all.

By the way, the bloggers choice award voting is going very well. Last time I checked, this blog was No. 10 for best educational blog and No. 11 for best business blog. Please give us your vote today by registering at http://www.bloggerschoiceawards.com/ and then following up their email with your vote.

No comments:

Post a Comment