Monday, November 12, 2012

Almost Famous Again!

BEVERLY HILLS, CA - AUGUST 02:  Host Susan Luc...
(Image credit: Getty Images via @daylife)









Yes that was in fact me!

The Investigation Discovery television network aired an episode of "Murders & Motives" on Saturday night.  The show reviewed the murder of my former client, Tod McQuaid, in 1990.  I was interviewed for the show, and a few excerpts were included in the television episode.  I did look good on camera though!

What are the odds: I live in the county with one of the lowest crime rates in the state with the lowest crime rate, yet one of my clients was murdered.  I grew up in Chicago, but nobody I knew there was ever murdered.  It is a bizarre story, but it is an important story.  I miss Tod.  Check out the episode if you can find it.

You can view the trailer for the episode here.  You can learn more about Investigation Discovery here.




Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment