Thursday, July 17, 2008

Conference Reminder

If you want to learn a lot about special education law, and just plain education law, all in one place in a short time, I recommend some of the high quality conferences that are offered around the country...
This is a reminder that I will be at the 15th Annual Education Law Conference in Portland, Maine July 28 to 31, 2008. The University of Southern Maine plus a number of other cool cosponsors organized this conference. In addition to numerous excellent sessions on education law topics, there are strands on higher education, creative use of technology, law-themed education and a new Hearing Officer Training Academy. I will be the featured presenter for the Hearing Officer Academy, and a number of other distinguished faculty will participate, but I will also attend the whole conference to further advance my understanding of education law.
Further information about the conference may be found at:
You can register for the Conference on the link on the left-hand side of this blog or at:
If you are going to be there, please find me and introduce yourself to me. By looking at the photos of me on this blog, you can see that I'm pretty easy to find. I always enjoy meeting people who read this blog and getting their feedback. I hope to see you there!

1 comment:

  1. Jim, hope you are enjoying the conference. For those of us who couldn't make it, could you provide some highlights? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete